[Register] [731851 Members] [102221 Online; 1829 Members, 100392 Guests]  
Star Wars: Empire at War
File Search





Star Wars: Empire at War Downloads > Model:
YV-929 (V1.0)
Filename: yv929.zip


Size:
Version:
Developer:
Downloads:
Date Added:
Type / Category:
1.22 MB
V1.0
Warb_Null
1018
02-11-2011
Model


Average User Rating: 7.4
Number of Votes: 8
Related Files:
Latest 5 Model:
- Empire_Comm_Station (V1.0)
- CIS Artillery (V1.0)
- Flashy Projectile Add-on/Modding Free Release (V1.0)
- Sith_Phantom (V1.0)
- Arrow Corvette (V1,0)

5 Other Files by Warb_Null:
- Empire_Comm_Station (V1.0)
- CIS Artillery (V1.0)
- Sith_Phantom (V1.0)
- Arrow Corvette (V1,0)
- Trident (V1.0)

 Picture of the Month

 Empire at War
 » Downloads
    - Maps
    - Mods
    - Skins
    - Videos
    - Screen Savers
    - Wallpapers
 » Submit Files
 » File Search

 The News
 » Latest News
 » News Archive
 » Submit News

 Features
 » P-O-T-M Archive
 » EAW-Files Clan
 Mod Centre
 » Introduction
 » Project Profiles
 » Recruiting

 Petroglyph
 » About Petroglyph
 » Petroglyph Podcasts
 » Petroglyph GameDays

 SW: Empire at war
 » Features
 » Press Release
 » Previews
 » Reviews
 » Release Date
 » Screenshots
 » System Requirements
 » Faction Tech Trees
 Rebels
 » Units
 » Heroes
 » Structures
 Empire
 » Units
 » Heroes
 » Structures

 Forces of Corruption
 » Features
 » Reviews
 » System Requirements
 Rebel Alliance
 » Additional Units
 » Additional Heroes
 Galactic Empire
 » Additional Units
 » Additional Heroes
 Zann Consortium
 » Units
 » Heroes
 » Structures

 The Community
 » Links
 » EaW Forums
    - General Discussion
    - Modding & Editing
    - Problems & Help
    - Clan Forums
    - General Star Wars
 » Submit PotD
 » PotD Archive
 » PotD Issues

 The Site
 » Latest Poll
 » Staff
 » Apply To Volunteer
 » Contact





YV-929 (V1.0) - File Description  


Description:
Does anyone here remember Wing Commander? I may be dating myself with that reference. I only ask because this ship makes me think of those games, and that's a good thing. Of course, all Warb's models are good things.
Quote:
The YV-929 is a Light Transport during the OT era. Based on the art of Jeff Carlisle
The model comes complete with landing animation, code and icons.
Some additional coding is required to get it ingame


the_stag



YV-929 (V1.0) - Screenshots  
Screenshots:
Click to enlarge


YV-929 (V1.0) - File Download Options  

Primary Download Locations:
  Name:
Location:
Provided by:
Worldwide Mirror by FileFront
usa - USA Central USA Central
FileFront.com
 

Download from Worldwide Mirror by FileFront Download YV-929!



YV-929 (V1.0) - Readme  
Readme File:
This is my latest release for EAW

-- YV-929 Transport --

by Warb Null

The YV-929 is a Light Transport during the OT era. Based on the art of Jeff Carlisle



CREDITS:


Models : Warb Null
Skin : Warb Null
XML : Warb Null
Icon : Warb Null



Feel free to use this model as you please, no permission is required but please give me proper credit
Thank You.


YV-929 (V1.0) - User Comments  
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Empire at War Files is not responsible for their content.

Total comments: 12 | Last comment: 05-03-2011 at 18:08

 #1 - 02-12-2011 at 13:53
JasonBall
From: (The Land of Jerks)
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
Posts: 962
well, as stated before, i cant see the stupid pictures.

considering it's warb null, it should be good.

Wing Commander sounds familiar, i never played it though.

 #2 - 02-13-2011 at 19:05
Nickious
From: (AR)
Joined: July 11th, 2008
Posts: 161
I expect 99 percent chance of being great, 1 percent chance of being good.

 #3 - 02-13-2011 at 19:06
Nickious
From: (AR)
Joined: July 11th, 2008
Posts: 161
Sorry for the double post but you can find the pic of it here. http://everythingeaw.com/showthread.php?t=3272&page=28

 #4 - 02-15-2011 at 15:03
JasonBall
From: (The Land of Jerks)
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
Posts: 962
I dont generally like everythingeaw.com, but that picture is cool.

 #5 - 02-20-2011 at 08:32
spacelordjay
From: (tronto)
Joined: November 14th, 2010
Posts: 5
how do you install a warb null i have been wondering this for years

 #6 - 02-23-2011 at 11:39
JasonBall
From: (The Land of Jerks)
Joined: April 23rd, 2010
Posts: 962
well, the new pictures are up now, and the staff is now repairing old damage, I see.

 #7 - 02-24-2011 at 20:02
Rebelmoon
Joined: April 23rd, 2004
Posts: 73
Too Cool! Then again I expect nothing less from Warb!

 #8 - 02-25-2011 at 13:18
spacelordjay
From: (tronto)
Joined: November 14th, 2010
Posts: 5
how do you do out models in a game i wabt to know

 #9 - 02-27-2011 at 00:02
z3r0x
From:
Joined: May 29th, 2006
Posts: 195
@JasonBall

Yes, our website is designed for people over 12 so we would'nt expect you to "like" it.

 #10 - 02-28-2011 at 17:36
SDJLoosecannon
From: (Dayton, OH)
Joined: June 2nd, 2007
Posts: 314
Hey z! smile

Great looking model... as usual... when is that a suprise... like the review though big grin

 #11 - yeah i kno doublepost... - 02-28-2011 at 17:38
SDJLoosecannon
From: (Dayton, OH)
Joined: June 2nd, 2007
Posts: 314
@spacelordjay

Try to reverse engineer something already in game... i think this comes with everything except a unit xml... so it doesn't need hardpoints...

 #12 - error in filefront - 05-03-2011 at 18:08
rayman66
From: (Piedras Negras, Coahuila)
Joined: April 14th, 2011
Posts: 4
Seems that the post was removed????



When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
  1. No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
  2. No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
  3. No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
  4. No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
  5. No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
  6. Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
  7. Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!



  • Register: To get your own Username, click here!
  • Forgot your password? click here!
  • You can use UBB here!
Username:     Password:  
Remember my username and password
Comment Title:
Your comments for this File please:


 Latest Files
 » Empire_Comm_Sta.. (V1.0)
 » SWG: Bestine In.. (v1.0)
 » Rise od the Crim.. (3.0)
 » Star Wars Galax.. (v1.0)
 » CIS Artillery (V1.0)
 » Flashy Projecti.. (V1.0)
 » Sith_Phantom (V1.0)
 » Arrow Corvette (V1,0)
 » Trident (V1.0)
 » Kashyyyk, Kalado.. (FOC)

 Latest News
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..
 » Weekly Poll Results ..

 The Network
 » Gaming News
 » Game Demos
 » Game Patches
 » Trailer Videos
 » Gaming Forums

 Game Portals:
 » Age of Empires 3
 » Aliens vs Predator 2
 » America's Army
 » ArmA 2
 » Armada 2
 » Battlefield 1943
 » Bridge Commander
 » Brothers in Arms 2
 » Call of Duty 4
 » Command & Conquer
 » Company of Heroes
 » Crysis
 » Counter-Strike: Source
 » Dawn of War Series
 » Day of Defeat: Source
 » Diablo 3
 » Doom 3
 » Elite Force
 » Enemy Territory
 » Fallout 3
 » Far Cry 2
 » F.E.A.R.
 » Flight Simulator X
 » GTA San Andreas
 » Half-Life 2
 » Halo
 » Jedi Knight 3
 » Knights of the Old Republic
 » Left 4 Dead 2
 » LOTR: Battle 4 Middle Earth
 » Medal of Honor
 » Operation Flashpoint
 » Quake 4
 » Red Faction: Guerrilla
 » rFactor
 » Silent Hunter 4
 » Sins of a Solar Empire
 » Soldier of Fortune 2
 » S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
 » Star Trek: Legacy
 » Star Wars Battlefront 2
 » Star Wars Empire at War
 » StarCraft II
 » Starfleet Command III
 » Supreme Commander
 » Team Fortress 2
 » The Elder Scrolls IV
 » The Sims 2
 » TrackMania United
 » Unreal Tournament 3
 » Warcraft III
 » World of Warcraft
 » X3: Terran Conflict

You got served by in 0.0656 seconds using 6 MySQL queries and 13 includes
Copyright © 2014 FileFront, Inc. All rights reserved.
Design by Jos Jongejan aka Pro-Filer & Blumenkohl. Use of Empire at War Files materials is subject to certain Terms & Conditions.
TM & © 2014 LucasArts. All rights reserved. Empire at War and related marks are trademarks of LucasArts.