Picture of the Month
Empire at War
- Screen Savers
» Submit Files
» File Search
» Latest News
» News Archive
» Submit News
» P-O-T-M Archive
» EAW-Files Clan
» Project Profiles
» About Petroglyph
» Petroglyph Podcasts
» Petroglyph GameDays
SW: Empire at war
» Press Release
» Release Date
» System Requirements
» Faction Tech Trees
Forces of Corruption
» System Requirements
» Additional Units
» Additional Heroes
» Additional Units
» Additional Heroes
» EaW Forums
- General Discussion
- Modding & Editing
- Problems & Help
- Clan Forums
- General Star Wars
» Submit PotD
» PotD Archive
» PotD Issues
» Latest Poll
» Apply To Volunteer
|Star Wars - Clone Wars Mod (3.0) - File Description
| Description: |
This is the third version of Nett40's Clone Wars mod. By using a variety of resources from around the community he has been able to compile a mod that does a great job of creating a Clone Wars environment. This latest version of the mod adds a few new units and changes some old ones. Other changes can be found in the read-me. For a Clone Wars experience give this mod a download.
| || || |
|Star Wars - Clone Wars Mod (3.0) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Star Wars - Clone Wars Mod (3.0) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Star Wars - Clone Wars Mod (3.0) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
STAR WARS - CLONE WARS mod V3.0, by nett40
I have compiled a total conversion Clone Wars animated TV-show mod, for Empire at War - Forces of Corruption. The models, icons and textures I have from various mods, addons and donors...
It takes place after the events in STAR WARS - Episode II (Attack of the Clones) and I have changed as little as possible regarding gameplay.
The mod has three playable factions: the Galactic Republic, the Seperatist Alliance (CIS) and the Pirate Consortium. TESTED for Galactic Conquest Gampaign.
I am not trying to take credit for anyones work and I do not want to steal anything from anyone either. I simply want to make a mod that is accessible to all fans of George Lucas Star Wars - Clone Wars series!
1) Download the mod
2) create a mod folder in you Foc Folder
ex- (installation path)* LucasArtsStar wars Empire at War Forces of Corruptionmods
3) Extract the folder called "star_wars-clone_wars_iii" to the mod folder should look like this
ex- (installation path)*LucasArtsStar wars Empire at War Forces of Corruptionmodsstar_wars_clone_wars_iii
4) extract the shortcut that is in the download to your desktop,right click and go to properties.
5) In the target box(of the shortcut that you extracted)it should say this:
"(installation path)*LucasartsStar Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruptionswfoc.exe" MODPATH=Modsstar_wars_clone_wars_iii
6)*IMPORTANT!!* now where i have said (installation path)* this mean that whereever you have installed the game ex "D:Program Files"
or whatever the default is "C:Program Files" but if you installed Foc somewhere else then you must change that to the proper location.
7) If you have done all the above steps correctly click "Apply", then insert your Foc disk and click on the SHORTCUT to start the mod.
(Written by Lt Hawkeye, modified by me)
Version 3.0 CHANGES:
1) Added fantastic Clone War animated TV-show graphics, symbols and icons by vjeko1701 (Thanks a million for your help vjeko1701).
2) Removed the Magnaguards accompanying General Greivous, added Superbattledroids to the Droid Commander team instead.
3) Added the Padme Amidala Hero-Team (incl. C-3PO), models and textures by LucasartsPetroglyph modified by OMG/Sidious Invader, icons by vjeko1701.
4) Added Generic lander by Redtachi, for Royal Naboo Cruiser, Twilight and Delta-7 landings...
5) Added the Anakin, Ahsoka and R2 Hero-Team, icons by vjeko1701.
6) Added Hero Ahsoka Tano, models and textures by LucasartsPetroglyph modified by Redtachi and vjeko1710, icon by vjeko1701.
7) New skin/texture and BIG icon for the Valiant-class Heavy Cruiser by Mobius13, normal icon by vjeko1710.
8) Added Twilight as Anakins and Ahsokas hero transport, the model and textures are created by Rebelmoon3D.
9) Added the Royal Naboo Cruiser as Amidalas and C3POs hero transport, model and textures by DTM.
10) Removed Captain Rex - You can now build hundreds of Clone Commanders that look like Commander Fox.
11) Replaced Aayla Secura model with new one, model and textures by LucasartsPetroglyph modified by Sidious Invader. icon by vjeko1701.
12) Added Hero Plo Koon - icons by vjeko1701, model and textures by LucasartsPetroglyph modified by Sidious Invader and vjeko1701.
13) Added Hero Captain Mar Tuuk to the CIS, icon by vjeko1701 (Fleet Commander, commanding Lucrehulk-class Carrier).
14) Added Hero Wat Tambor to the CIS, icon by vjeko1701 (no landmodel, yet).
15) Added Hero Admiral Yularen to the Republic, icon by vjeko1701 (Fleet Commander, commanding Resolute).
16) Added Hero Assaij Ventress to the CIS, icon by vjeko1701 (no landmodel, yet).
17) Added Hero General Lok Durd to the CIS, icon by vjeko1701 (no landmodel, yet).
18) Added Hero Luminara Unduli to the Republic, icon by vjeko1701 (no landmodel, commanding Tranquility).
19) Added Tactical Droid to the CIS as buildable Fleet Commander, bust and normal icon by vjeko1701.
20) Added Tactical Clone Officer to the Republic as buildable Fleet Commander, bust and normal icon by vjeko1701.
21) Added Clone Wars splash screen by SimpleStarWarsFan.
22) Replaced the Botajef AA-9 Transport with the Acclamator-class Transport, by LucasartsPetroglyph modified by Damned Machine aka Tony.
23) Various bugfixes...
- This mod requires Forces of Corruption Expansion pack version 1.1 to run!!!
- This mod would not have been possible without the help and aid of the whole modding community, Lucasarts, Petroglyph and my family!!!
- The Zann Consortium Campaign does not make much sence, since it was designed for the REBELLION vs EMPIRE era and not the CLONE WARS era. But it should be playable!!!
- Playing on various skirmish maps, space or land - may cause the game to CRASH - Mod was primarily designed to be played in the GALACTIC CONQUEST CAMPAIGNS!!!
- The tech-trees are the original ones and do not portray the different versions of factories, units and such correctly!!!
- The Pirates are intended to be very weak and should only be a small inconvenience/distraction. However, if left totally unchecked they could still pose a threat in the long run!!!
- Battledroids and Super Battledroids heals at bacta tanks, although they are machines, altering this would upset gameplay too much, sorry!!!
Patch 2.0 CHANGES:
1) New young Obi Wan Kenobi skin/texture by Admiral_Jamoking, icon by Darth_Windu.
2) New Republic hero Mace Windu skin/texture by Admiral_Jamoking, icon by Haylay.
3) Smugglers and Bounty hunters no longer have space ships, caused to many crashes in SKIRMISH.
4) Various new CIS symbols for the Seperatist Alliance by Haylay.
5) New Clone Wars splash screen by Simplestarwarsfan.
6) New Star Wars - Clone Wars icon by Simplestarwarsfan.
7) Only Jedi Masters (Windu, Kenobi and Yoda) can remove corruption for the Republic.
8) Only Technocrats (Poogle, Wat Tambor and Gunray) can remove corruption for the Seperatists.
9) Various bugfixes!
10) New Hyena Droid Bomber, by warb_null.
Version 1.5 CHANGES:
1) New Republic Space Station by Warb_null
2) Darth Sidious heals at Bacta Tank, not at repair station
3) Fixed the Poogle bug
4) New Republic Hero: Captain Rex
5) Magnaguard Droids accompany General Greivous
I used material from the following mods/model packs:
Base mod by Avenger - ISD VS Venator 2.1
Return of the Clones (4.3 + 5.0), by Darth_Windu.
FoC Addon 3.5, By z3r0x.
FoC Mini mod, MajorPayne.
Thrawn's Revenge Fall of the Republic - mini mod, by Arbiter.
Conflict in Space, by Avenger.
Attack of the Clones 1.0, by AJ1304.
A Galaxy Divided vers. 3.0, by Sgt. Hicks, Sonic0/QueenMachine.
Galactic Resurrection: Republic Troopers, by Capt. Hicks.
Various Clone Wars model packs by Warb_null.
OMG - Model Pack 1.0, by Omega Modding Group.
Lucasarts/Petroglyphs fantastic models.
Various icon and graphic updates by vjeko1701.
Yoda (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph
Anakin Skywalker (jedi model by Petroglyph, improved by Darth_Windu
Obi Wan Kenobi (from AGDV3.0 by Sonic0/Sgt. Hicks
Aayla Secura (by Codeuser/Omega Modding Group
Captain Rex (by Codeuser/Omega Modding Group, icon from GRRT by Sgt. Hicks)
Admiral Yularen, icon by vjeko1701
C3PO, in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph
R2-D2, in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph
Symbols on barracks, factories and more (models by Petroglyph, textures tweaked by Darth_Windu)
Republic Space Stations, by Warb_null
Republic Ground Units:
Phase 1 Clone Troopers (by Codeuser/Omega Modding Group, icon by Darth_Windu)
Phase 1 501st Elite Legion (by Codeuser/Omega Modding Group, icon by Capt. Hicks)
- 501st desert/volcanic fatigue (by Codeuser/Omega Modding Group)
- 501st forrest/swamp fatigue (by Codeuser/Omega Modding Group)
Clone Commander/Arc Trooper (by Codeuser/Omega Modding Group, icon by Darth_Windu)
Scout Troopers (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Jedi Knight & Padawan, not buildable, they spawn on Coruscant instead of Imperial Guards (model by Petroglyph, improved by Darth_Windu)
AT-RT (by LoW, Wildcat)
ATPT: LightNinja,Avenger, NeoMarz, Codeuser (Base Model, Animation, Model Re-work, Skin)
SPMA-T (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
UT-AT (made by Doofi, tweaked by Darth_Windu and rigged by Jake Green)
AT-TE (by Avenger and the Conflict in Space team)
LAAT/Republic Gunship (by Bailknight)
AT-AP/Podwalker (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
HAW/t Juggernaut (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Republic Space Units:
Eta-2 by Evilljedi, Codeuser
Valiant-class Heavy Cruiser, model by General_Tragerton, Kyle_k_ski textures/skin improved by Mobius13
V-19 Torrent: EvilleJedis, Codeuser/Omega Modding Group, icon by Darth_Windu
BTL-Bomber/Y-wing bomber (by Warb_null)
V-Wing (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Delta-7 (by Evilljedi, Codeuser)
Arc-170 (by Evilljedi, MajorPayne)
Republic corvettes (by EvilleJedi, Warb_null)
Acclamator-class Assault Ship (model by Petroglyph, textures edited by Darth_Windu)
Pelta-class Frigate (by EvilleJedi, Warb_Null)
Venator-class Attack Cruiser (by Avenger and the Conflict in Space team)
CC-7700 Interdictor Corvette (from FoC addon 3.5 by z3r0x)
Nu-class Attack Shuttle (by EvilleJedi, Warb_null)
Botajef AA-9 Transport (by Warb_null)
Count Dooku (from AGDV3.0 by Sonic0/Sgt. Hicks, icon by AJ1304)
Darth Sidious (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
General Grievous (from Thrawn's Revenge FotR, Arbiter)
Nute Gunray (from AotC, by AJ1304)
Poogle the Lesser (model by Petroglyph, icon by Darth_Windu)
Seperatist Ground Units:
Battledroids (by Keeper_of_faith)
Super Battledroids (by Keeper_of_faith)
Droidekas (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Droid Commander (by Keeper_of_faith)
Magnaguard droids, not buildable they accompany Grievous (from Thrawn's Revenge FotR, Arbiter)
AAT-Tank (by Keeper_of_faith)
Enforcer Droid/Snail Tank: z3r0x, Codeuser (Model, Skin)
HailFire: z3r0x, Avenger, Schrodinger (Base Model Conversion, Animation, Model Re-work, Skin)
MTT: E9, Coduser, z3r0x (Base Model, Animation, Model Re-Work, Skin)
STAP: E9, Codeuser, z3r0x (Base Model, Animation, Model Re-Work, Skin)
Seperatist Space Units:
Vulture Droid Fighter (by Codeuser, icon by Darth_Windu)
Hyena Droid Bomber (by Codeuser, icon by Avenger)
Porax-38 Starfighter (by pyrocitor, Warb_null)
Droid Tri-fighter (by EvilleJedi, original by Howard Day, tweaked by Major A Payne)
IPV1- System Patrol Ship (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Banking Clan Frigate (Munificent) (by Codeuser/Omega Modding Group, icon by z3r0x)
Commerce Guild Destroyer (Recusant) (from FoC addon 3.5 by z3r0x, modified by Darth_Windu)
Federation Battleship (Lucrehulk) (by Keeper_of_faith)
Trade Federation Cruiser (Providence) (by Keeper_of_faith)
*Tartan-class patrol cruiser (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
*Broadside-class missile cruiser (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
*[I know they are not canon, but I cannot use the Techno Union Frigate or Federation Lander - BALANCE]
Sheatipede Shuttle (by EvilleJedi / Warb_null)
Hardcell-class Transport (by Evilljedi, Codeuser)
Dookus Punworcca shuttle/transport (by Warb_null, Evillejedi)
Pirate Heroes, (all in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph):
Pirate Ground Units:
Pirate Merc Squad (Icon by Nomada_Firefox, models by Petroglyph)
Defiler (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Pirate Skiff (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Pirate Sandcrawler (model by Petroglyph improved by EvilleJedi, NethernyC/Tony)
MAL (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Cloaked Transport (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
MDU (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Pirate Space Units:
Pirate Fighter Squadron (N-1 Starfighter from FoC addon 3.5 by z3r0x + IA2)
Corellian Gunboat (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Interceptor IV Frigate (in the vanilla game - by Petroglyph)
Other space and ground units can be unlocked using piracy or other corruption missions and they are almost all from the vanilla game - by Petroglyph.
Piracy on Corellia unlocks: Corellian Destroyer (from FoC addon 3.5, by z3r0x)
Piracy on Mandalore unlocks: Mandalorian Commandoes
Piracy on Mon Calamari unlocks: EF76 Nebulon-class Frigate
Piracy on Fondor unlocks: Skipray Blastboat
Piracy on Corulag unlocks: Vengeance Frigate
Three other piracy missions unlocks different all-red Republic light assault cruisers (by Warb_null)
Enslaving civilians on Geonosis unlocks Droid Works
Thanks to Vjeko1701 for all his icons, graphic modifcations, textures, re-skins and of course his help THANKS A MILLION vjeko1701...
Thanks to Mobius13 for all his help with the Valiant-class Cruiser, new texture, big icon and small questions, Thank you very much Mobius13
Thanks to z3r0x for all his code modifcations, re-skins, icons, lua coding, his Republic Gunship coding plus his work on the MTT, as well as MTT and STAP icons; and general help and aid to make this mod happen
Thanks to Darth_Windu for all his code modifcations, re-skins, icons, Republic symbols and his kind aid and generous support in making this mod happen
Thanks to Damned Machine aka Tony, for his landing version of the Acclamator.
Thanks to Nomada_Firefox for letting me use some of his material and his general aid and support in making this mod happen
Thanks to AJ1304 for letting me use his material from AOTC and his aid and support in making this mod happen
Thanks to Major A Payne for the Droid Tri-fighter, original by Howard Day, tweaked by EvilleJedi and Major A Payne
Thanks to EvilleJedi and Warb_null for their many Clone Wars era models incl. the PUNWORCCA and the new Republic Space Station, which is awsome...
Thanks to EvilleJedi for the Munificent/Banking Clan Frigate, Federation Battleship, Peacebringer, Hardcell, Jedi Starfighter and ARC-170 models
Thanks to Avenger for his AT-TE hardpoint coding, Venator model/textures and some coding; Hailfire Droid model and textures
Thanks to Codeuser for his superb Clone Trooper models; V-19, AT-PT, and Jedi Starfighter models, texturess and icons; Vulture Droid skin; his work on the MTT and STAP models and skins; and general help to make this mod happen
Thanks to LightNinja, Avenger, and NeoMarz for their work on the AT-PT
Thanks to Frankie (warlord.thb) and RazielKanos (Steiner Modding Team) for their Skins and model modifcations on the Corellian Destroyer, Commerce Guild Destroyer and CC7700 Interdictor.
Thanks to E9 for his work on the MTT and STAP models and skins
Thanks to 1upD for his Clone skins
Thanks to Bryant and z3r0x for the Naboo N-1 model and skins
Thanks to Doofi for his UT-AT model, and Darth_Windu for tweaking it for EaW/FoC
Thanks to Kyle_k_Ski for original Valiant-class Jedi Cruiser design and General Trageton for creating the model and textures
Thanks to Keeper of Faith for his Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, AAT, Jedi Interceptor (Eta-2); plus converting EvilleJedis models, and for adding textures and icons
Thanks to Ober0311 for his superb Clone Trooper skins
Thanks to the Conflict in Space team for the AT-TE model (Psyk0Sith), plus Neomarz1 for AT-TE skin and Qui-Rom for additional work on it. Plus the AT-TE icon.
Thanks to Bailknight for the Republic Gunship model, texture, and icon
Thanks to LightNinja, Avenger, and NeoMarz for their AT-PT work
Thanks to Onemanshow for his AI fixes
Thanks to Schrodinger for his work on the Hailfire Droid
Thanks to Lucasarts and Petroglyph for the sounds and their fantastic models.
Thanks to Sgt. Hicks and Sonic0 for their models (Dooku, Obi Wan, some icons and more from AGDV3.0) that I've used without their permission, as they could not be contacted.
Please contact me ASAP, if you have any concerns against my use of your material, if you feel that I haven't credited you properly,
or if you simply want to report any BUGS in the mod to me!
- I can be reached on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or at MoDDBs or Filefronts websites: nett40 / Star Wars - Clone Wars.
VERY SPECIAL CREDITS to my wonderful wife and son, who have shown great patience and understanding in my work with this mod and the many hours they have been without me.
I would like to dedicate this mod to both of them, so if you like a version 4.0 - PLEASE DONATE A GIFT TO THEM on www.paypal.com - ACCOUNT NO.: email@example.com
Please contact the original creators/modders listed above, if you wish to use their material in another public released mod. You can use my coding without asking as long as you credit me properly.
Well, thats that, please enjoy the mod nett40...
|Star Wars - Clone Wars Mod (3.0) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Empire at War Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 231 | Last comment: 10-18-2013 at 17:24
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!