Picture of the Month
Empire at War
- Screen Savers
» Submit Files
» File Search
» Latest News
» News Archive
» Submit News
» P-O-T-M Archive
» EAW-Files Clan
» Project Profiles
» About Petroglyph
» Petroglyph Podcasts
» Petroglyph GameDays
SW: Empire at war
» Press Release
» Release Date
» System Requirements
» Faction Tech Trees
Forces of Corruption
» System Requirements
» Additional Units
» Additional Heroes
» Additional Units
» Additional Heroes
» EaW Forums
- General Discussion
- Modding & Editing
- Problems & Help
- Clan Forums
- General Star Wars
» Submit PotD
» PotD Archive
» PotD Issues
» Latest Poll
» Apply To Volunteer
| || || |
|Star Wars - Clone Wars (Patch 2.0) - Screenshots |
| Screenshots: |
|Star Wars - Clone Wars (Patch 2.0) - File Download Options
Primary Download Locations:
| || Name: |
| Worldwide Mirror by FileFront |
| || || |
|Star Wars - Clone Wars (Patch 2.0) - Readme |
| Readme File: |
PATCH 2.0 for the STAR WARS - CLONE WARS mod version 1.5, by nett40
I have compiled a simple total conversion Clone Wars era mod, for EaW/FoC using Clone Wars era models, icon and textures from various mods and addons.
It takes place after the events in STAR WARS - Episode II (Attack of the Clones), I have changed as little as possible regarding original gameplay to avoid bugs.
The mod has three playable factions: the Galactic Republic, the Seperatist Alliance (CIS) and the Pirates. TESTED in Galactic Conquest mode.
I am not trying to take credit for anyones work and I do not want to steal anything from anyone either. I simply want to make a Clone Wars era mod accessible to all fans of George Lucas Star Wars - Clone Wars universe!
Patch 2.0 CHANGES:
1) New young Obi Wan Kenobi skin/texture by Admiral_Jamoking, icon by Darth_Windu.
2) New Republic hero Mace Windu skin/texture by Admiral_Jamoking, icon by Haylay.
3) Smugglers and Bounty hunters no longer have space ships, caused to many crashes in SKIRMISH.
4) Various new CIS symbols for the Seperatist Alliance by Haylay.
5) New Clone Wars splash screen by Simplestarwarsfan.
6) New Star Wars - Clone Wars icon by Simplestarwarsfan.
7) Only Jedi Masters (Windu, Kenobi and Yoda) can remove corruption for the Republic.
8) Only Technocrats (Poogle and Gunray) can remove corruption for the Seperatists.
9) Various bugfixes! (haven't fixed ALL but skirmish might be possible again, without crashing)
10) New Hyena Droid Bomber, by warb_null.
- [You need Star Wars - Clone Wars mod (version 1.5) by nett40 to use this patch]
1) Download the file swcw_patch_i.
2) Unzip the file and open it
3) Read the readme.txt carefully and copy the mods folder from the extracted patch file
4) Paste the copied mods-folder into your existing FoC mods-folder, should look like this: ex-(installation path)*LucasArtsStar wars Empire at War Forces of Corruptionmods
5) Say yes to owerwrite old files in the mods-folder, when asked
6) If you have done all the above steps correctly, then insert your Foc disk and click on the SHORTCUT to start the mod.
(Written by nett40)
- This mod requires Forces of Corruption Expansion pack version 1.1 and Star Wars - Clone Wars mod (version 1.5) by nett40 to run!!!
- This mod would not have been possible without the help and aid of the whole modding community, Lucasarts and Petroglyph!!!
- The Zann Consortium Campaign does not make much sence, since it was designed for the REBELLION vs EMPIRE era and not the CLONE WARS era. But it should be playable!!!
- WARNING: Playing on various SKIRMISH MAPS, space or land - may cause the game to CRASH - Mod was primarily designed to be played in the GALACTIC CONQUEST CAMPAIGNS!!!
- The tech-trees are the original ones and do not portray the different versions of factories, units and such correctly!!!
- The Pirates are intended to be very weak and should only be a small inconvenience/distraction. However, if left unchecked they could still pose a threat in the long run!!!
- Battledroids and Super Battledroids heals at bacta tanks, although they are machines, altering this would upset gameplay too much, sorry!!!
- Not all Republic ship fires blue lasers, I cannot change this yet!!!
Version 1.5 CHANGES:
1) New awsome Republic Space Stations made by Warb_null.
2) Darth Sidious heals at Bacta Tank, not at the Repair Station!
3) Fixed the Poogle bug and some other minor issues... I hope???
4) New Republic Hero: Captain Rex, a tough Field Commander.
5) Magnaguard Droids now accompany General Greivous. But he cannot remove corruption, he is a warrior and no good at politics or justice!
6) Poogle and Gunray are now TECHNOCRATS, meaning they both reduce production price at their current location, and as Dooku remove Corruption.
7) Sidious is "Mr. stealth" and spawns in space. His ability to steal tech and hide in the shadows, does not allow him to remove corruption!
8) Bail Organa is an honorable Senator and production prices are reduced at his current location. Only Jedis can remove corruption for the Republic, they are the guardians of justice and peace..
9) AT-PT has replaced the AT-AP as the default in-game Pod-Walker, and the new larger AT-AP Walker is now only available to the Republic.
I used material from the following mods/model packs:
Base mod by Avenger - ISD VS Venator 2.1
Return of the Clones (4.3 + 5.0), by Darth_Windu.
FoC Addon 3.5, By z3r0x.
FoC Mini mod, MajorPayne.
Thrawn's Revenge Fall of the Republic - mini mod, by Arbiter.
Conflict in Space, by Avenger.
Attack of the Clones 1.0, by AJ1304.
A Galaxy Divided vers. 3.0, by Sgt. Hicks, Sonic0/QueenMachine.
Galactic Resurrection: Republic Troopers, by Capt. Hicks.
Various Clone Wars model packs by Warb_null.
OMG - Model Pack 1.0, by Omega Modding Group.
Jagged Squadrons minimod 2.0, by Daimonoth
Imperial_Land_Units, by Admiral_Jamoking
Lucasarts/Petroglyphs fantastic models.
Thanks to Haylay for all his work on the new CIS symbols, hero icons and and his kind aid and generous support in making this mod even better
Thanks to Smartone29 for his beta testing and finding various bugs
Thanks to Simplestarwarsfan for the Clone Wars splash screen, logo and new icon.
Thanks to Admiral_Jamoking for his skins and textures of young Obi Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu
Thanks to z3r0x for all his code modifcations, re-skins, icons, lua coding, his Republic Gunship coding plus his work on the MTT, as well as MTT and STAP icons; and general help and aid to make this mod happen
Thanks to Darth_Windu for all his code modifcations, re-skins, icons, Republic symbols and his kind aid and generous support in making this mod happen
Thanks to Nomada_Firefox for letting me use some of his material and his general aid and support in making this mod happen
Thanks to AJ1304 for letting me use his material from AOTC and his aid and support in making this mod happen
Thanks to Major A Payne for the Droid Tri-fighter, original by Howard Day, tweaked by EvilleJedi and Major A Payne
Thanks to EvilleJedi and Warb_null for their many Clone Wars era models incl. the PUNWORCCA and the new Republic Space Station, which is awsome...
Thanks to EvilleJedi for the Munificent/Banking Clan Frigate, Federation Battleship, Peacebringer, Hardcell, Jedi Starfighter and ARC-170 models
Thanks to Avenger for his AT-TE hardpoint coding, Venator model/textures and some coding; Hailfire Droid model and textures
Thanks to Codeuser for his superb Clone Trooper models; V-19, AT-PT, and Jedi Starfighter models, texturess and icons; Vulture Droid skin; his work on the MTT and STAP models and skins; and general help to make this mod happen
Thanks to LightNinja, Avenger, and NeoMarz for their work on the AT-PT
Thanks to Frankie (warlord.thb) and RazielKanos (Steiner Modding Team) for their Skins and model modifcations on the Corellian Destroyer, Commerce Guild Destroyer and CC7700 Interdictor.
Thanks to E9 for his work on the MTT and STAP models and skins
Thanks to 1upD for his Clone skins
Thanks to Bryant and z3r0x for the Naboo N-1 model and skins
Thanks to Doofi for his UT-AT model, and Darth_Windu for tweaking it for EaW/FoC
Thanks to Kyle_k_Ski for original Valiant-class Jedi Cruiser design and General Trageton for creating the model and textures
Thanks to Keeper of Faith for his Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid, AAT, Jedi Interceptor (Eta-2); plus converting EvilleJedis models, and for adding textures and icons
Thanks to Ober0311 for his superb Clone Trooper skins
Thanks to the Conflict in Space team for the AT-TE model (Psyk0Sith), plus Neomarz1 for AT-TE skin and Qui-Rom for additional work on it. Plus the AT-TE icon.
Thanks to Bailknight for the Republic Gunship model, texture, and icon
Thanks to Onemanshow for his AI fixes
Thanks to Schrodinger for his work on the Hailfire Droid
Thanks to Lucasarts and Petroglyph for the sounds and their fantastic models.
Thanks to Sgt. Hicks and Sonic0 for their models (Dooku, Obi Wan, some icons and more from AGDV3.0) that I've used without their permission, as they could not be contacted.
Please contact me ASAP, if you have any concerns against my use of your material, if you feel that I haven't credited you properly,
or if you simply want to report any BUGS in the mod to me!
- I can be reached on e-mail: nett40[AT]live[DOT]dk or at MoDDBs or Filefronts websites: nett40 / Star Wars - Clone Wars.
Please contact the original creators/modders listed above, if you wish to use their material in another public released mod. You can use my coding without asking as long as you credit me properly.
Well, thats that, please enjoy the updated mod, nett40...
|Star Wars - Clone Wars (Patch 2.0) - User Comments
The following comments are owned by the user that posted them. Empire at War Files is not responsible for their content.
Total comments: 69 | Last comment: 12-23-2009 at 10:05
Click the symbol to expand all comments (view full comments)
When posting comments, you must follow these rules:
The high interactivity of this site should be considered a luxury, not a right. If you cannot follow these simple rules, you can and will be warned or banned from the comments, site or the entire network for any period of time.
- No "Yay I got First Post!" posts, no exceptions and no matter what other content the post has!
- No Pornographic Material. Any sexually oriented imagery or links to such content will not be tolerated.
- No Warez or Illegal Software. This includes linking to software, posting about it, and suggesting to get it.
- No Cursing or Swear words. We encourage you to use our comment sections as a forum to debate files, news, etc., but please use proper adjectives to express yourself. We will not tolerate abuse upon another member or author.
- No Attacks / Retaliation of any kind against a member, or group of members.
- Please do not advertise for other sites or forums here.
- Maximum of 3 smileys per regular member.
Now enjoy yourself and behave!